It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

No sign of Coco...

She's gone, gone, gone... Miriam had a dream about her though, on July 3rd. That she was home, thin, an purring up a storm.

That would be nice, but I'll tell you there are some things I DO NOT miss about Coco.

1. She begged constantly during dinner. She sat in her own spot and would meow.

2. She scratched various items around the house.

3. She would spray every so often, usually when pissed about something.

4. She could NEVER EVER EVER leave me alone in the bathroom (where her food was). Every time I would shut the door she would scratch it - usually two minutes after I had sat down on the toilet. And not just scratch it but SCRATCH it to the point where you HAD to get up and stumble across the room with pants around your ankles to let her in.

5. Late night comings and goings. As the weather warms up, she'd go out and then want to come in and then go out and want to come in and then go... you get the picture.

So I miss some of her. Not all of her.

I drove by the place I first had sex the other night. I can't drive by it without thinking about it. Weird, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home