It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm Glad...

Someone had a long weekend. I had to work on Monday and Tuesday... while we were out drawing yesterday a homeless person tried to assault one of my female students. That sucks.

Hey, only 25 days until I'm back in your arms again! Oops, did that slip out? Nothing is really happening between us folks. We're "just friends". Hey - did you read my post about finding the $30.00 winning Lottery scratch ticket? I think I might get my eyebrows waxed! Or I might buy a crap-load of beer... I'm probably better off with the eyebrows.

I've started to do some drawings from Google Earth. I'm finding different buildings and places that I've had sex and tracing their profiles and writing some text about the spots. I have to find my dorm at CWU! It is an exercise in memory... because it's been so long since I've gotten any... but I'm crossing my fingers and uncrossing my legs.... I might get lucky soon! (I'm only partially kidding about that last statement.)

Any sign of coco?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home