It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Writing?

Why, yes, I have been writing. Every lunch hour for the past two weeks (or so) I have been writing a screenplay with a friend.

It was his idea and story. I've been writing the script. I forward him the "chunks", he modifies to fit his vision of the story.

I modify his modifications to make them more in the proper format. He then writes some more and then I write more.

Today, during lunch, I finally pushed out the last 20 pages, or so. We're trying to get the first act done by this Thursday as I'll be out on Friday through Tuesday and want to get the script out there and read and critiqued. Want to read it?

No re-incarnated chickens. But there ARE goats.

So I've been busting a hump on that. Now that it's "done" (is art EVER finished?) it'll be the re-working and re-writing of the dang thing to get it ready for pushing out the door.

Talk to you soon.

Matt

P.S. Trader Joe's sells something similiar to "Flicks" but not in the cardboard tube like I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home