It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So...

I never said that I was going to be naked while I was pole dancing... I would have to have some sort of cute costume.... YOU ARE NOT A LOSER... You are a very talented writer who only plays the ROLE of Legal Records Supervisor.

Talking about Sno-Balls I had some within the past year, they're not as good as they used to be. They come in different colors depending on the time of the year. Most often they are pink or white, but around Halloween they are orange and I think I've seen red or green around Christmas.

Speaking of Holidays, I was filling out a survey this afternoon and it asked for my favorite holiday. It took me a long time to chose, I decided that Easter was my favorite because I get to sing my favorite hymn (Christ the Lord is Risen Today). I'm not particularly fond of Thanksgiving because I have to spend time with my family (not that that's bad - but too much is too much), Christmas has never been a particularly good time because being single during the holidays sucks. You are always reminded by the commercials, television specials, and advertisements. Fourth of July - God Bless America... Whatever, it's just another excuse to get drunk. Then you got Veterans Day, President's Day, Columbus Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, St. Patricks Day (is that a holiday?).... What's left? EASTER! Good ol Jesus rising from the dead and leaving the empty tomb. Oh, not to mention the Easter Candy left by Mr. Easter Bunny!

Oh, and don't even get me started on Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home