It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Just Want To Be Friends...

That's true... Have you actually ever been friends with someone who has said this to you? Maybe an ex of some sort... I don't know if you really can be friends. I think in some cases its just easier to not be. It's good I'm on the wagon again. This sort of philosophical waxing is making me want to drink away my sorrows... But I digress.

I posted my question about hurtful statements on Craigslist. I got a strange response... It was from a woman whose husband told her that she always acted like a man (because she peed standing up - I think it had something to do with childbirth/bladder issues...). She wants me to call her because she has more statements... I might email her instead. I might just open a can of worms though.

Any more thoughts on body adornment or butt floss?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home