It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tongue Piercings

What's the point?

When I see a person with a pierced tongue I automatically assume they like to perform oral sex (it's just like I assume women who smoke are better at oral sex then women who don't smoke - seems logical - doesn't it).

Why do I think this?

Look at the logical question:

Why pierce your tongue?

1. Variety? Not. First, most piercings are on the outside of the body to enhance ears, nose, lips, nipples, etc. Adornments. My wife has DOZENS of earrings. When I see a tongue pierced, it's usually a stud thingy. That's it. Can't really change it. If you can't really change it - what's the point of having it?

2. It's hidden. Most of the time I see someone with a pierced tongue I go: "Is their tongue pierced?" Then I pay closer attention and finally get a glimpse of metal and think: "Ah, yeah, it's pierced." So why get something pierced if it's hidden all the time?

3. It's bad for your teeth. I have had repeated conversations with a dentist friend who says that having a pierced tongue is VERY bad for your teeth. It cracks the enamel and can do all sorts of damage. Why get something that can do damage TO YOUR MOUTH - if you can't show it off or change it that often?

Logical reasoning? It's for oral sex enhancement.

I'm not saying that's a BAD thing, I'm just saying that's what I assume when I see someone with their tongue pierced (and gosh - lucky for the man or woman dating them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home