It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Kevin James is ...

An IPS delivery man... it's totally different, but he is kind of cute. I suppose if some man is wearing those sexy brown shorts and giving me a "package".. I'd say yes no matter what he wanted.

As for Ramon; can we change his name? I don't like Ramon. How about Eduardo? I like that a bit better. He is found out to be in the country illegally and President Bush comes in on his big-ass heifer and deports his cute little ass back to wherever he came from. I guess that it is 1985 so - who in the hell was president back then? Reagan? Oy vey....

I got paid today and I bought some beer... I'm going to have one! Maybe I'll think of something interesting to happen to me in my screenplay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home