It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ooops

I tried to blog yesterday - but it wouldn't allow me. Different errors this time...go figure.

As for UPS men. I think I'll go for the easy joke and say it's about their "package" that women are most interested in.

Look at it this way. A man comes to your house to give you something that you want. Says very few words and drives away. What woman WOULDN'T want to find that attractive. I think on a "scale of 1 to 10" he's already been spoted a 5 just for his job.

Do you think "King of Queens" Kevin James is the "handsome UPS type" of guy? Haven't seen the show - but I think he plays one.

There's also the sexy shorts, too.

What happens after you have hot back-seat sex with Ramon? Does he get deported?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home