It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thong Undewear

Okay, Jen, I just saw your Target photos. I'm surprised you didn't get kicked out.

Here's the question (and you can abstain from answering): Do you wear thong underwear?

This is why I like thong underwear:

1. First and foremost. I can only assume that thong underwear is NOT that comfortable (but I've been told that you get used to it pretty quickly and you don't even realize it's crawling up your ass). That being said, if it's NOT comfortable, it's worn to enhance your ass.

2. If it's worn to enhance your ass, my assumption is then that the person feels comfortable enough about their body to say to themselves: "I have a nice ass to the point where I'm willing to wear something that is uncomfortable to show it off." That acceptance of one's body - to me at least - is a big turn on.

3. Fabric/skin - fabric/skin. There's something kind of exciting when you see someone walking down the street and you know there's just a bit of fabric between the person's nice butt and the outside world. Same logic behind a bathing suit.

Thoughts?

Next: Tongue piercings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home