It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Research for project.

Okay Matt, I am currently etching quotes on mirrors of things that people have said to me that have hurt my feelings. For example there's one that says "I'm sorry but I'm not going to sleep with you." one that says "Maybe if you lost a bit of weight you'd smile more often." etc. I am hoping to solicit comments from other people. If you could spread the word that would be great. I may not use them, but it might be interesting to see what other people have had said to them that have scarred them deeply. I suppose people could post a comment on the blog. Is there anything that's been said to you that brought you crashing to the floor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home