It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thong Underwear...

Okay, so my ass is almost 40 years old and it's seen better days. I know that there are big fans of thong underwear but I am not one of them.

My reasons? 1. If I'm going to stick anything up my ass it's not going to be fabric. 2. I figure if I don't want panty lines I will just go commando (although you risk zipping up things you don't want to!) it's easier than trying to pull something out of your crack that's just going to go back in it.

Since my ass is a bit jiggly I need help anywhere I can get it (ie Spandex). I am not likely to let it all hang out (at least not in public).

Why would they have kicked me out of Target?

The whole tongue piercing thing... I don't have an opinion. Well, actually I don't care.

Kiss Kiss, Hug Hug!
J

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last.

A woman of my tastes. Oh how I hate the idea of thong underwear.

Like your post on the tongue-piercing too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home