It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Camera of Choice

Is an old Canon Powershot S45. I got it back in 2003. It's 4.0 Megapixels and it can shoot in manual mode as well as take short video clips. Not that I really know how to do all those things, but I COULD figure it out if I wanted to.

I will be home temporarily from July 31st through the 10th of August. You remember, I'm going to be an auntie again - that's why I'm coming home. After that I won't be home until Christmas, then it's only a few short months until I move back home and start looking for a job (will you hire me???). Hopefully I have enough contacts that I might be able to get a few teaching type jobs (experimental college? Community Colleges??). Who knows, maybe I'll have found a rich millionaire by then who will want to support me and I won't have to worry about making a living.

Speaking of camp, the camp I usually counsel at is going on next week and I won't be there. It makes me kind of sad. But there's always next year. Camp is one of those places you can be yourself and important things happen when you're there - like receiving special letters from special friends!!!

I get to work on the 4th! Yee Haw! Tomorrow night we are showing the class Bladerunner.

Okay, is Star Jones just looking like shit??? Do you know who she is??? If you don't that's alright - no big deal. If you don't get a chance of posting later have a good time camping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home