It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hello People!

so, I tried a little experiment.... I posted an ad on Craigslist and I've gotten some interesting responses back.... a few indecent pictures and some interesting propositions. My question to y'all out there - Do you think it's alright to meet people this way? I don't want to find me a psycho killer!!! I have emailed only two people back who sounded fairly normal (one guy said he had nice teeth and he used to work at the food network and another who is a professional guy who likes to drink wine and read... hmmm). I'm not big on wine or reading...

There's a lot of guys out there who claim to be orally gifted - which could be a good thing, but is that something you want to admit when you don't even know who you're dealing with?

Word to you mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home