It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What's new with me!

Sorry, no good gossip.

Steve did, recently, accomplish a goal that had been hovering around him for a long time. No, not the goal you're thinking of... He bought a house! In Issaquah. Actually TWO houses. One's attached to the other and he's renting it out. We helped him do some yard work the other day. If you wanted to go out with him...

Other than that - things are moving along with the script. Got a review back from Melinda that she likes the changes we've made and we're beginning the process. How that plays out - I don't know.

It's review time at work. I have to fill out these dang Performance Evaluation Forms and it's always a struggle. I do the best I can to be honest but then HR has all these CYA issues that I have to contend with. It's like: "Be honest, but don't be HONEST honest." Or something.

Sorry, not a lot of witty banter today. Maybe you'll catch me in a better witty banter mood tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home