It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Monday, September 11, 2006

No sun burn...no customers...

Of course, we choose the one rainy day out of the past few months to have our garage/car-port sale.

Spent $11 on signs. Sold $20 worth of crap. Dang!

Did NOT sell the Pilates as I still think Michelle may end up using it eventually.

Good weekend. Seemingly long weekend, which is nice. Went out to dinner last night at "Olive Garden" and their "never ending pasta bowl!" Service kinda sucked but that's life. I'm paying for the "cream sauce" this morning.

My 7" portable DVD player is acting funky and I may have to get another one. At least they're dropping in price (I've seen one as low as $77). I use it pretty constantly watching, on average, a movie a day on it. It's got some glitches in the screen that, I think, are going to grow and not disappear like I had hoped. Oh well.

Birthday present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home