It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

That's okay---

bitch.

KIDDING! I love YOU more. No, no, I love YOU more.

Just like a comment I heard the other day: "If you're not going to make your script FUNNY, FUNNY you may just need different representation." Spoken to me by Melinda.

Seems she doesn't care much for our script any more and is on the verge of dumping it in the toilet. Who really knows why.

Bitch (her, not you)

Does anyone ever critique your art and say: "Well, I think you should have added more, uh, blue. Yeah. Blue." And you're like: "WHERE? WHERE WOULD I PUT BLUE, you f**king a**hole?"

That's where we're at now: "Make it funny."

But with little, or no, suggestions.

It is very frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home