It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Two Months is a Looooooong Time...

I shall count every day. Lo, every minute, until thou art in my arms again.
Bill Shakespeare - "Romeo & Juliet" - Act 2 Scene 3

Actually, I don't think he said that, I'm just making up this crap as I go along.

You know, Jen, some people go away and you say: "I'll miss you!" And, well, you don't. But some people go away and you seem to miss them more each day. And that's you. I miss you more each day.

I also can't tell you how proud I am of you for taking the risks, going into debt, going to a different city, living on your own, selling your kidney for beer money - all the things you've done to accomplish your goals.

You are, truly, an inspiration to me. And, again, I'm very proud of you.

See you soon, my friend, see you soon.

Matthew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home