It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's never okay...

to be loud in a library. Homeless, stinky, obnoxioius...yes. Loud? No.

What's shakin' bacon?

Nothing much. I have been officially out-sourced and the experience so far has been a cluster F**K. It's not that things have changed much, it's just the fact that seem to can't get their heads far enough out of their arses to get me into the system.

Bonus money was nice and I'm contemplating how I want to spend it. But, still, you think someone could learn how to put information into a computer. RIGHT?

Found out that "CompUSA" is shutting down. I can't tell you how many hours I spent roaming around the "CompUSA" that's five blocks from my house. The hours I spent in the early morning "DOOR BUSTER" sales. Now they're shutting down. I had PLANNED to possibly buy a very cool, kick ass computer from them and, since I've got credit in good standing, get one of those 24 months no interest thingys. But now it looks like I'm screwed.

Oh well. Maybe I can get something during the clearance sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home