It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Half-Naked Man Photos....

Yummmmmmmmmy....

Besides freezing your "tootsies" off and taking blurry pictures of minor celebrities, what else did you do? Did you go to Letterman? Stop at the "Hello Deli" and get a sandwich?

Did you go "walking through park, dancing in the dark and reminiscing?"

No?

My last day at Heller is tomorrow/Tuesday. I officially start at Williams Lea on Tuesday, or Wednesday. I don't really know which.

I'm nervous as all get-out. It would be different if I was actually going to a different job some place, you know, starting over from scratch. But to, basically, be in the same job, same place, same pay, same co-workers, but...different hours, different paycheck, different benefits, etc. It's, frankly, f**king weird.

We'll see how it all plays out.

On Tuesday I'm supposed to get a bunch of checks. One for my vacation, one for my last week of work, or something, two weeks severance, a bonus check, a check for my Cobra or something... I really have no idea how much I may be getting. I'm kind of nervous about that, too. I should help pay for a good friend's root canal but I've got a potential professional digital camera I want to buy. Call me selfish (SELFISH!) call me self centered (SELF CENTERED!) but, at least I'm cheap. (Cheap ass lazy selfish, self centered bastard.) Okay, I can live with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home