It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Monday, November 27, 2006

of COURSE I'm in Love WIth Jen

She's one of my BESTEST friends.

The gosh honest truth is that I find Jennifer very attractive.

I find her ditching her job and going to art school attractive.

I find her getting a boob job for her comfort (and not keeping them large for her eventual manfriend's enjoyment) attractive.

I find the fact that she has a "friend with benefits" attractive.

I find that her willing to fall in love with someone who is attached very attractive.

I find that she's willing to be interesting between the sheets VERY attractive. Especially in my work-a-day, humdrum, missonary position, life.

I find her going to weight watchers attractive (again for the fact that SHE wants to look and feel better - not for some loser guy).

Heck, if I was single I would seriously make a play for someone who is funny, sexy, attractive, friendly, cutting, sarcastic, sporty, adventurous, interesting, artistic, passionate, religious, mystical, drunken, silly, lady-like, child-like, puppy loving, fun.

Who wouldn't? And for all those fuckers out there with penises who don't give her the time of day...they're missing out on one fantastic woman.

In love? Again? With all those things on her physilogical resume - who WOULDN'T be in love with her.

And I like to flirt with her.

But all of the above is only solely in the platonic sense.

Though, sometimes when we talk, I get a stiffy. (KIDDING!!)

Oh, and yes, I'm also an exhibitionist at heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home