It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Friday, March 09, 2007

B.O.? MFA?

What's up with you and your initials?

Recently I used a towel that smells like B.O. when it gets wet. YUCK-EE! Miriam soaked in a certain wash to see if she can get it clean. I say we dump 'em and get a couple new towels. Target - $4 a piece.

Why would your family be concerned with your MFA piece? Is there going to be nudity involved? Family secrets brought to the surface? Money?

Busy weekend coming up. Got two full days of rehearsals and then hell week as we get "Peter Pan" up and flying. I hope it works out and that I don't fail too much. I got people counting on me.

Got a random e-mail that a Records Manager job is open at Ryan Swanson. Called the HR person who said she "wants me." We'll see how that goes.

Things here are just so random now. It's weird. I don't know where to turn, where to bend, who to talk to, who to ignore.

I'm all discombobulated.

Heavy sigh.

Signing out my friend... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home