It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Breastessss

In short: Yes, they were nice. Very nice. And, no, I don't think Miriam knew what I was doing (I probably would have been smacked).

And I'm really not a breast guy anyway. I'm more of a butt man but if you asked me to put a percentage on it, I'd say 60-40 or maybe 55-45 with buttocks a slight advantage after coming back in the fourth quarter.

Funny thing, I'm really not a BIG boob fan. More than a mouthful's a waste anyway (right "breast reduction Jen?") and I feel terrible for women with HUGE glands that have to hold them around all day like two large VW Bugs attached to one's chest.

Granted, I've heard Jen talk about her back problems, and overall soreness and I can tell her how I feel for her - but like pregnancy - there ain't no f'n way I'm going to REALLY know how it feels.

Okay. Lets talk about cleavage. Jen is a very shy person who doesn't wear clothing (often) that accentuates her breasts. Everything is high collar or conservative and I resepect that. And I understand she doesn't people talking to her chest when they should be talking to her face.

But you gotta believe, just GOTTA know that when a woman wears a shirt with her "girls" out there that men are going to talk to the nipples. Right? Not that that gives me the right to oogle and stare and stumble over my words but...

Today on the news, on "Babytalk" magazine, they had the audacious GALL to have a photo of a child breast feeding. No nipple showing. No areola. Just a beautiful breast and a beautiful baby - and people are complaining. Someone said it was "gross."

I know I should heed my own advice but, c'mon people, grow up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home