It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sympathy Sex?

Question: Have you ever had sympathy sex?

The last two films I've watched had characters who were "special" - IQ's of 20 or something who are hit on by very attractive women. One even saying: "You want to have sex with me, don't you?"

So now I'm wondering. Have you ever had sympathy sex? Where maybe the guy was an idiot and you said to yourself: "Wow, he can't make a coherent sentence and kinda drools on himself. I think I'll f**k him."

Which makes me wonder if I should've just pretended to be retarded and if that would have gotten me some trim.

As it stands, I have a sweet, wonderful, fully haired, in shape, intelligent 43 year old virgin friend who can't seem to get laid - not like he's looking anyway. But still. Does that classify as sympathy sex or does it just sound creepy.

Well? Have you - or your "friends."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home