It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Try Again My Friend...

Tell us about your crappy weekend.

Now I have a question about me showing my belly on jeneratorrant (sort of). My friend Karolina and I are going to singles "event" on Saturday. It is a mixer put on by this company that does speed dating events.

In my daily activities I sometimes belch, talk about my chin hair and look at my feet (I don't pick at them or anything...). Karolina says that I should tone down what I say and do in order to get a man's attention. I suppose I wouldn't do those things when I meet someone.. but what if something slips out? Does that turn off a certain type of person? What do you think Matt? Should I conceal the real me or should I let it all hang out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home