It Hurts to be Horizontal

Witty (or possibly lame) banter between two friends.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Welcome to my/our latest blog.

Hello! I decided this morning that I would like to have a blog with my friend Matt who lives in Seattle. This is it... da da da (cue the theme music here...). Hopefully there will be witty banter - but I can't guarantee it. All I can guarantee is that I WILL complain a lot about being almost 40 and not reproducing and Matt will talk about how much he dislikes his job and his neverending quest to save a buck. Matt, If you disagree let me know - that is if you can figure out how to post on this as well.

Yo, Matt - you should find a picture of us so we can post it.. they can see how beautiful we are! Maybe that way I can find my future husband too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home